Sunday, August 26, 2007

In this place standing

Ever since I started this blog, I have wanted to put up a picture of a certain group of trees near my house. "In this place standing" refers to them, because of the way they stand, so peaceful and so strong. I tried many times to write about them but it could not be done. Only a picture would work.

So I hope it looks nice. Obviously I had to crop the upper part of the trees--I didn't really want to but I didn't want the picture to take up too much space either.

Update (March 23, 2008): I changed the blog template. The picture now appears to be too small for the header area. This is not my fault! It won't allow me to make the picture any wider. I like the new "stretch" layout, but the awkward header design might turn out to be too much for me.

No comments: