Saturday, January 16, 2010

Acadian Exodus

As devoted readers of this blog know, I'm about to move to New Orleans. I'm a bit puzzled about what to do with this blog. Or, more specifically, I'm puzzled about the picture above.  It was taken in New England and it belongs to New England.  I hate to change it.

Perhaps I will start writing all new posts in my newer blog (Transient.)  Haven't decided yet.  But somehow I suspect that New Orleans will provide plenty of material.  C. suggested that I start another blog, but it seems to me pretentious to have three blogs.  It's somewhat pretentious to have two blogs, actually.  And come to think of it, it's pretentious to have any blog at all . . . but it's too late now.

To everyone who comes across this page:  go well, with blessings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope the trip is a great time! Good luck!